iPad - US preorder

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 14 00:46:55 CET 2010

On 13 Mar 2010, at 22:38, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> I think every music maker that uses computers in some way is going to
>>

> want an iPad. Everyone is going to be making music apps for this
> thing, from big name companies to the indie dev. Even non computer
> musicians will be running things (effects, etc...) on stage off of it.

We'll see I guess. Right now I don't want one for the reasons I've
gone into before (closed, no wired hardware interfacing) and I don't
believe I'm the only musician who feels that way. Whether Apple have
any interest in sorting that, or whether the apps get so cool I get
sucked in, remains to be seen. Sent from my iPhone if that helps
clarify my biases.

Jonny