Hartmann Neuron

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 10 02:51:16 CET 2010

Le 8 mars 2010 à 18:36, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> They spent more crafting a single joystick cap than they did on the
> entire software development life cycle.

I spent the whole Musikmesse 2002 in a booth just across Hartmann's. And spent a lot of time listening and watching H doing his stuff. The trouble has been:
- expensive
- too few models
- too expensive
- did I say there were too few models?
- the cheap version came too late
- and it was too expensive for too few models
- and buggy
- and they never finished the damn thing

Now it sounded interesting but never matured. I don't know what they did save having the sound out in surround when people wanted it to be a whole resynthesis with a (big) twist _first_. A synth for sound designer that never lived up to a real 1.0.

So as Jay said: (see above)

Denis
No ACTA