Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 23:52:52 CET 2010

Op 9-3-2010 23:20, Martin Naef schreef:

> Peter Korsten wrote:
>> As for guitars, the narrow neck of electric guitars (the only ones that
>> are interesting, in my book) and the metal strings makes that I find
>> them rather uncomfortable to play.
>
> Absolutely. But then, if I haven't played for a while, my hands hurt
> quite a bit if I get too enthusiastic on the weighted keys as well. I
> just put it all down to a lack of practice. There's no free lunch. At
> least the blister on my index finger has healed completely - it was the
> result of an enthusiastic bass playing evening...

Ah, but practising guitar means that you get calluses on your fingers.
Given how callus-free my hands are, that would be a bit of a bugger with
the sort of job that I do.

I kinda like those flat guitars that you play sitting down, pedal steel
and stuff, but that has the association with people called Jim-Bob,
Bubba or Zeke.

- Peter