Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 14:20:08 CET 2010

Martin Naef wrote:
> Quoting Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com>:
>> The Chapman stick, now, that one I found fascinating, but when I played
>> Gert's one, I didn't really know what to do with it (even though I've
>> played a guitar a handful of times).
>
> Funny, the Chapman "clicked" with me rather quickly. Maybe that's
> because I *didn't* play much guitar before.

It is really funny - that instrument is very difficult to predict. Nearly all my
musician friends appear physically ill when trying out the Stick, and are
grateful when they put it down - even though they like the idea of the
instrument. A few, though, just get on and play it as if it's totally natural.
I've not really seen *any* other instrument have such an unpredictable effect.

Tony (HB)