Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 07:16:18 CET 2010

On Mar 7, 2010, at 1:13 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> Alternative controllers dont excite me so much.  I have been very
> happy with keyboard. If i could have one wish, it would be that all
> the energy going into making different looking controllers that all
> (essentially) do the same thing would go into making new ways of
> creating sounds that could be used in a musical context.  It just
> seems that we have hit a complete dead end in this regard.

I used to think this, but I think it might be the controllers. Maybe
there has not been much advancement in new ways of creating sounds
because we are still using an antiquated way of playing them ->
Keyboards. Also maybe an antiquated way of composing and listening.

The Eigenharp is becoming more and more interesting the more I check
it out. Too bad the Pico is not nearly as fly as the Alpha