a nice bit of percussion ..

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 02:01:29 CET 2010

You can't just buy a hang, you have to apply for it. Then, when you get a positive reply, you can go to Bern, Switzerland, and buy one for 1300 EUR.

They are handcrafted and take a while to make. But I guess the makers don't really want to put this into a factory.

I think the sound is just gorgeous.

Kai

http://www.hangblog.org/2006/11/27/how-to-buy-a-hang/