live set jam

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 8 19:44:59 CET 2010

At first, I only was sending this to a few people to get feedback, but
I have decided to broadcast it far and wide.   I am happier about it
hearing it all strung together than I was when I was working on the
tracks individually.

Anyway, here it is:

http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/noisetheoremtestset001

Its a 20 minute long set of 3 songs all performed live on my MPC5000,
Korg EMX1, and Akai Z8.  The individual sounds came from all over the
place: software, Korg M3, Maschine, FL Studio, Live, Kontakt, the M5 -
everything in the studio is in there somewhere.

Anyone with any opinions, I'd love to hear them.  Production wise,
this track is taken right off the outputs ad mixed through a Speck
Xtramix and then a stereo input on my presonus interface.

Enjoy!

Tony