Hartmann Neuron

1101110110010010100111001 EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 8 18:49:53 CET 2010

I believe the gents in the video said it was running Linux. The control
surface would be the only real innovation (kind of). I've seen the insides
of my Alesis Andromeda, Moog Voyager,  etc.. and seeing the custom chips and
hardware is wonderful and inspiring maybe it's because I don't understand
enough of what it all does. I've seen thousands of PCs and they are all the
same. I'm not saying I don't enjoy computers but the Neuron just does not
seem like an instrument to me any more.

Larry