Hartmann Neuron

1101110110010010100111001 EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 8 18:24:18 CET 2010

I played with it a couple times and both times it did not sound like
anything I couldn't create using software instruments. It had cool morphing
features but I could never justify buying it for that price. I expected it
to have some innovative technology under the hood but alas, the curtain has
been drawn and the wizard is just a gray box in disguise.

Larry