Music-bar Radio

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 6 10:59:23 CET 2010

> Until music-bar radio comes into existence, why not broadcast on
> http://radio.electro-music.com like I do?

Its also a good idea, and for sure we can do that .. but I just wanted
to say that I like the idea of having a radio that only contains
tracks from the -bar - not that its a bad thing, just that I think
it'd be nice for us to have an easily assignable 'channel' we can just
pile our tracks into.

We've had this idea a million times before .. I'm going to catch up
with the streaming tech thats available now and see if its easy to
just go ahead and make a channel for us somehow, which doesn't mix up
the brands.  It'd be great to have it on music-bar.org's web page, for
example, with a little player ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan