Music-bar Radio

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 6 04:38:52 CET 2010

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Romain / rXg schreef:
>
>> This news  make my day !!!!!!!!!!
>>

> Would be cool. I don't have much time, but I sure would like to
> make some musical contributions :-)

Until music-bar radio comes into existence, why not broadcast on
http://radio.electro-music.com like I do?  Every Saturday at 6 pm EST
(UTC-5), Howard Moscovitz and I do a concert called Chez Mosc (because
we do it from Howard's home).  If you're in our area (like Gert has
been), you're invited to join us.  Since our concert is midnight in
western Europe, there are ample opportunities for you to broadcast on
electro-music earlier in the day that you could take advantage of.

All the information you need is on http://radio.electro-music.com
including links to listen and to chat on-line.  Howard uses Edcast to
send our signal to the server.

Cheers,

Bill