rpm10 - track reviews

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 2 13:02:50 CET 2010

First, all tracks are very nice, now I wont have to write that nine times :)

Alien Moon:
Impressive, very nicely mixed and the guitars sound amazing!

Cosmic Speed Limit:
Like the atmosphere in this track, nice treatment of the vocals.

Moon Rover:
A very appealing sonic landscape, dnb wthout being too much dnb. Great!

30 seconds:
A nicely themed song with the classic deco sound, well done!

Time has been, will be, won't be:
Sort of a fairytale song. Very nice vocals Romain!

In Space:
Nice electronic beats and once again great vocals! I like that you play
some things, rythmically, like I never think of.

Out There:
I'm really impressed that you manage to fit so many small things
together and make it to a whole nice sounding track!

Solar Wind:
Instant spaceshipmovie from the 70's-80's. Nice sounds.

Undock/Absence of light:
Wow! I think of DM when I hear this track, don't know why.

Your pants are to tight:
Nice vocals ;)

Sorry I couldn't contribute this year, tried to make something, so I
have about 4-5 ideas that I couldn't finish in time. Ironically I got an
idea yesterday evening which I managed to finish this morning...

/Micke