Choosing a Devilision

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 1 15:13:16 CET 2010

My TV is the same.  It says 'HD Ready' and does NOT do true 1080p
resolution.  I knew that when I bought it, and really didnt see much
difference between the true HD tv's and this one watching the same
DVDs in the store.  Also, as I get older, my eyesite means 1080p is
probably overkill.   We may get a true 1080p TV, but really only
because we want to upgrade the living room TV and put that TV in the
studio space (use it as a monitor during recording/practice so we can
all see the PC screen)

Tony