RPM-010

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 1 11:32:12 CET 2010

Jay,

>.. an hour long session trying to get something done yesterday resulted in frustration and nearly tears ..

This happened to me when trying to start my track.  Soft synths that worked last I used them failed to respond to MIDI despite my interface MIDI lights blinking correctly.

I had to go to plan B, nope not that, that would have taken too long, it was Plan C in the end :(

> no good news here, sorry.  Not that its missed ..

It was missed by me. It would have been another fresh, original, new take on the theme.

Cheers

Chris