Canon EOS 7D?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 30 19:35:11 CEST 2010

On 29.06.2010, at 14:46, Martin Naef wrote:

> Depending on your preferences, I would take a good look at the 5DII as
> well. Coming from the 35mm world, you will notice the smaller
> viewfinder of a crop sensor camera.

Go for a 5D MKI. it's 1000 EUR in a downtown store. I have been using mine for about a year now and really enjoy the full size (35mm) sensor. I mostly use the 50mm (1.8, the cheap one) though...;)

The mentioned film I shot today was on a 5D MKII. I like its bigger screen and obviously the HD video capabilities (that's one that that loudly screams for the 7D, instead of the 5D MKI, when I think of it).

ok. 7D -- smaller sensor, 5D MKII full size -- I think you should decide between those two.

Kai