technical audio question

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 29 16:41:53 CEST 2010

I actually use the RAW function all the time for loading files.  Using
it, you can load anything and have it interpreted at audio.  Most of
the time, you just get noise, but sometimes you get some excellent
source for percussion or 'glitch' sound fx.  The Windows 98SE
executable had some particularly nice bits.

Tony