Summer jam the Hague

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 28 18:30:08 CEST 2010

Hi Mikael,

Very cool! Getting to here by train from Eindhoven should be quite simple. Transfer times are no problem (1/2 minutes are enough normally). You can only buy the ticket at the train station, but I would think that the airport has a ticket booths available too. You can just pay on the bus to get to the train station. The bus and train are separate tickets.

Floorcount! Right now I'm looking at...

Staying at my place
Jonny Stutters
Tom Adam
Romain Gros (reservation for a bathloom deluxe room)
Mikael Hansson

Grabbing a hotel
Gert van Santen
Michael Zacherl
Tony Hardie-Bick

All correct?

I'll take the Friday off so any time of arrival is great!

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL