Live HW controllers

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 28 15:17:54 CEST 2010

Ipad and +2 Launchpad could be very sexy imo ...
(the novation Zero SL MkII is not with mechanical faders and it's a bit
shame, specially if you want to use more than 8 tracks... )
Ipad compare to Novation Zero SL MkII seems to be quite obsolete
knowing that the Ipad seems to be portable, you could run with it on stage
cause no wires :) ...
I m sure there are couple of more stuffs which make the Ipad more
interresting for live than Zero SL MkII ...

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>wrote:

> I'm sure some people are using this but, if you have an iPad (or other i
> device)
>
> 1) go get Touch OSC on the app store (like $4 bucks)
> http://hexler.net/software/touchosc
>
> 2) configure it with LiveControl
> http://livecontrol.q3f.org/livecontrol/media/
>
> 3) pretend you have a gig on the Starship Enterprise.

Romain