Live HW controllers

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 28 02:36:43 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Yea the Livid Ohm seems cool, and I am surprised that the price is pretty decent for how quality it looks, but with the flexibility it offers it looks like you have to do a lot of set up in the editor. Similar to the monome it looks like you have to dork out with it quite a bit, great if that's your thing. Hmmmm.
>
> Why don't you use the Maschine controller along with?

Both together would be pretty cool...but I dont know.  My dream is to
have one controller that could do both, and just hook that up to a
laptop.   Actually, not even the laptop.  Just a hardware
synth/sampler with scads of RAM and a 6x6 or 8x8 grid (velocity
sensitive).  I think the only reason I *dont* have a Ohm64 is because
it lacks velocity sensitivity.

Tony