Live HW controllers

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 27 11:43:50 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew

I have a Novation SL(MkII) Zero, and yeah, its pretty cool.  Maybe look at
the original MkI as it have more LCD space and I think it only loses the
touch sensitivity (which you don't need so much with the extra LCD).

Cant really advise on your setups as the both sound good.  Personally,
controllers only work for me when they are not being general controllers,
rather, they are setup to do one thing only.  For example, my Drehbank is
permanently rigged to my MKS80.

Let us know how you get on..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"