Dental Corporations of the World!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 25 21:20:52 CEST 2010

Op 25-6-2010 20:11, The Dong schreef:

> It was my 40th birthday recently.
> All you friend'ish guys remembered, of course, and used your extreme
> telepathic skills to implant the impulsion for one of my neighbours to
> throw out a boxed, in perfect working order Linksys WRT54G router on the
> day of my birth, which I promptly rescued, reprogrammed with Tomato
> firmware and made into a WDS extender so I now dominate the local 2.4Ghz
> spectrum!!

Dude, you've never used your real name on this list, let alone your date
of birth. :)

But congratulations! Yet another quadragenerian on this list.

And yes, we're your friends, -ish or not -ish. You've given me the 10%
inspiration to one day build a computer desk that is also a computer
case; now I just have to find the remaining 90% transpiration.

- Peter