More presonus grief.

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 25 15:31:42 CEST 2010

They probably will mail you a receipt.  I had to replace one of the amps on my monitors week before last.  I had a similar experience, I called, they took my number, made the charge, but didn't email me confirmation or anything.  I got the receipt in the mail later.  You might not get yours back until you get the unit back and the order is "closed."  I wouldn't sweat it.

James R. Coplin