apple's in-ear headphones

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 22 20:46:01 CEST 2010

Op 22-6-2010 20:28, Peter Korsten schreef:
> Op 22-6-2010 11:46, Gert van Santen schreef:
>
>> I own the previous 17" (C2D) and have never had any issues with
>> temperature. I must say I often use an external keyboard and
>> mouse, like Joost does...
>
> It just reaffirms my belief that laptops suck (for me at least).

I think laptops are a very good solution for home, office as well
as "away"  use. As long as you don't need ultimate power, which I
don't since core2duo processors,

I'm perfectly happy to take a machine with me that I also use at
home - very comfortable feeling. Especially if you do, like me, a
lot of photography on the road (movies as well), music and the
occasional translation work on vacation.

For me laptops really work :-)