Summer jam the Hague

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 22 13:09:32 CEST 2010

Op 22-6-2010 13:03, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
> On Jun 22, 2010, at 12:59 , Jonny Stutters wrote:

>>> Let's make this one official! :)
>>
>> Great stuff.  I'll start looking for a flight.
>

> Awesome! So fri-sat-sun, everybody's welcome :) got place to crash for about 4-5!

I'm really looking forward to this one - an old tradition,
re-established!
Remember the first Zurich jam at Martin's?

Just as a thought - I hope we can produce a couple of decent jams
to put on line - like the Mars tune we did at M at -stock. I still
play it every once in a while.

And you know what will be soooo cool this time - I will
officially be on a holiday - no work whatsoever!!!!!!

Yeeehaaa!