well, this really ruined my day...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 20 23:33:50 CEST 2010

James,

I meant it doesn't make a difference whether you're forced to upgrade
due to a hardware incompatibility or a driver issue. You're going to
spend the bucks anyway... The 424 works nicely here too, though I have
the PCI version, not the PCIe unfortunately (it was cheap, though, and
came with two 1224...).

Martin