well, this really ruined my day...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 20 11:17:01 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-06-20 at 00:19 -0400, Bill Fox wrote:
> Tony Scharf wrote:
> > My Firestudio died.  Just up and died.  It wont do anything except the
> > firewire light turns red and stays that way.  It no longer passes
> > audio at all...

This happened once to my 2 year old FirePod and Presonus fixed it free
of charge (I paid shipping).  Sure you haven't exhausted the
possibilities with regards to getting it fixed?

BTW, I never have driver issues with Presonus gear .. but I've only ever
used my FirePod with Linux and Mac OSX.  Linux support is amazing - plug
it in and it works (Ubuntu Studio), same with OSX.  I'll probably get
another one soon ..

--

;