Need, analog, synth

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 11 04:01:16 CEST 2010

I have never been that fond of the evolver sound actually, it may also be that I'm not fond of programing or using complex evolving sounds. The Mopho should be a no brainer since I have a desktop unit and it's cheap, but I'm just not feeling excited by it. The SE is a little too much $ for what I wanted to spend, plus it just does not seem inviting to play with.

I think I may have to pony up and get the LP. I just see myself having more fun with it, if I don't feel something is fun to play I know I'll wind up not using it. What's interesting is the Sweetwater Solar version that has the CV out mod already installed. Quite an interesting idea over time to add some Moogerfoogers to make a modular LP of sorts :) Hell you add the FreqBox MF and you gain a third oscillator.