uh oh

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 10 00:26:52 CEST 2010

perry7 at mac.com wrote:
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/radiohead-frontman-music-industry-on-verge-of-collapse.html

Skunk again? ;)

What are young or new bands/musicians supposed to do then?
Stick with the B&Q job and let Thom deal with it all?

The 'music industry' covers a lot of businesses, and they are not all
going to collapse in a black hole, no matter how appealing that may appear.
When I first heard about global problems with banks, my heart fluttered
at the prospect of a bunch of the top cnuts folding.
But no.
Some idiots saved the dead donkeys with our supposed prosperity without
our permission. Similarly, any dead music donkeys will simply be
reabsorbed into the glue vat.

Not that I believe there was even any problems AT ALL. The bank
sub-prime shit was all a big CON; it is supposed to convince us all
there is an immediate problem that needs remedied, when in reality,
there is nae even a whiff of impending doom.

And the earth still turns ;)