BEELZEBUFO Modular

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 29 22:52:56 CEST 2010

Maybe I have to buy one of those mini building kit's I used to built
when I was a teenager, first ;-)

No seriously, I'm really planing on doing something similar, but since
the Fury is so hard to find here, I most likely end up resurrecting an
1970 opel ascona ;-)
That's the first car I can remember ever sitting in. It was the car of
my uncle, and it always smelled funny. Now I know what that smell was,
the scent of the 70's ;-)
ToAd