PC upgrade question

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 24 17:30:14 CEST 2010

> LOL! Good luck, mate :-)

Well, Im back!!  All Window 7-up'd on my internet PC (DAW still on XP and
staying there for a while).

Quite painful but I guess its kept my working PC in the game for another
couple of years and the way I like to play it is: when needed, buy a new
DAW; old DAW gets downgraded to internet PC.  I prob won't need a new DAW
for 2+ years so this option has kept me on plan.

Cost: £100 for Win7 plus £50 for new graphics card, + a feck load of time.
In hindsight I would have paid the £500 for a new 8Gb, 4 proc Dell which
includes Win 7.

Oh well, its done now.  I've "saved" £350 but its cost many hours..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"