PC upgrade question

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 16 19:07:19 CEST 2010

Yes, you will see a performance increase but most of that will come from the
additional RAM.  Why not just go out and buy 4Gb?  It will cost very
little..  If your company are too tight, just buy it yourself (assuming it
is very cheap and your work are okay with that sort of stuff).

Fed up with my porn-pc acting like a dog, tonight Im formatting and
upgrading from XP to Win 7.  I may be off line for some time :(

If I don't make it back, its been really nice knowing you all...

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"