New album released

Aleix EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 11 13:51:37 CEST 2010

The main lead is from my Nord Micromodular synth and, yes... it's the
classical analog synth lead used on a lot of bands on the 70's (Pink Floyd
used it on the final arrangements of the intro of "Shine on your crazy
diamond" and more titles).

I've used this modular synth a lot of this last album. Trak 7 ("Machine
sickbay") is probably the best example of what you can do with a modular
synth: from vocoders and sound effects to atmospheric soundscapes, cheerful
leads and warm basses. Almost every sound on this song come from this little
baby.

/*
 * Aleix
 * www.antarc.net | soundcloud.com/antarc | www.myspace.com/antarc