EOS Rebel T2i lenses

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 11 09:43:37 CEST 2010

I own the 50mm 1.4, and i'm using it on a 400D as well as on 5D. It's a great. Lens with beautiful bokeh and at 1.4 it's also great in low light. It's also fast and sharp. I find it worth the extra money.

Gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 11 jul. 2010 om 06:02 heeft Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> het volgende geschreven: