EOS Rebel T2i lenses

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 11 03:55:00 CEST 2010

Sorry to keep jumping on this.  The other thing I forgot to ask is it the
larger aperture or the USM you are looking for?  The USM lenses are much
quicker focusing than those without USM.  Also, there will be some focus
issues with the EF 50mm.  Look at the middle of this page for the difference
in the lenses in bokeh.

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-50mm-f-1.8-II-Lens-Revie
w.aspx

I would say that the 1.4 USM is a better lens for a whole host of reasons
that are more important than the .4 aperture difference.

James R. Coplin