EOS Rebel T2i lenses

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 11 03:48:16 CEST 2010

Also, keep in mind that with adapters like these, you are losing your
autofocus features.  I use things like extension tubes when shooting macro
at times which also interfere with autofocus and it isn't a problem, but if
you are shooting sports or street scenes, the loss of autofocus will cost
you shots.  However, if you have a lens you just have to keep and is
prohibitive to replace, they are better than nothing.

James R. Coplin