sweet :)

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 9 21:11:46 CEST 2010

Op 9-7-2010 10:54, Aleix schreef:

> As far as I know, DELL, Alienware, Toshiba, HP, VAIO and more
> manufacturers have already released notebooks with the 4-core version of
> the Intel Core i7 processors. Only Apple is selling $2000 notebooks with
> the i7 with 2 cores version. I hope that they will update the top line
> and reduce prices.

A good friend of mine (who, at almost six feet tall, is known as 'small
Gert' to my wife) recently bought an HP 17" notebook with one of those
four core i7's.

The screen is absolutely gorgeous (pretty much the quality of my Dell
2209WA, but obviously smaller and with full HD 1920x1080 resolution),
but he was a bit disappointed that my ageing Nvidia 8800 GTS graphics
card is still twice as fast as his mobile Nvidia graphics chip set. :)

- Peter