sweet :)

Aleix EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 9 10:54:28 CEST 2010

I think that the current line of MacBook Pro's with the i7 processors
feature the Intel Core i7 620M version featuring only 2 real cores.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacBook_Pro
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=43560

Apple should be more clear and show the number of real cores on the specs on
the website.

As far as I know, DELL, Alienware, Toshiba, HP, VAIO and more manufacturers
have already released notebooks with the 4-core version of the Intel Core i7
processors. Only Apple is selling $2000 notebooks with the i7 with 2 cores
version. I hope that they will update the top line and reduce prices.

/*
 * Aleix
 * www.antarc.net | soundcloud.com/antarc | www.myspace.com/antarc
 *