Synth DIY (was RE: Test - Ignore)

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 5 21:51:21 CEST 2010

Hello!!

Just having problems posting to AH so was wondering if its my account.
Looks like it not me for once!!!

Since we are ignoring this thread, how come there was no talk of Synth DIY
this year??  Today I was thinking "it must be soon", googled it and sure
enough, its this weekend!!  Did I miss the conversations?

It's a bugger as it is 99% likely that my parents are staying with me this
weekend..

Who is going??

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"

  _____