One in the Brown, One in the Pink

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 2 21:23:57 CEST 2010

Hey Chris

> Tell me if she's still hot :)

Im not sure I would call Blondie hot but she did rock..  Im not sure what
the guitarist, Chris Stein, was doing on stage as he looked totally
miserable and all he appeared to do was strum a sustained chord and hold it
for 2 bars.

Clem Burke (drummer) rocked..

Me and Leah were a 2 person mosh pit.  Saying this, the audience were also
pretty cool.  I thought it would be full of boring old people like me but,
there was a mix and everyone seemed to be really into it.  Indigo in the
Dome is a really small venue so I think that helps.

But yeah, atomic!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"