Summer jam the Hague

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 2 09:10:41 CEST 2010

So, now I'm also booked, quite similar to Tony:

Arriving at Schiphol, friday 17.10 and departing at sunday 20.15.

Tom, when I checked today prices from Ryanair had gone up so much that Schiphol was a better alternative, it also means a better located airport here in Sweden for me.
No need to displease the priestess then! ;)

Joost, what adress should I point my GPS to when arriving in Den Haag? Taking Peters advice I'll take a train to Den Haag Centraal and take a stroll from there.

/Micke