iPad and noise.io

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 29 00:51:52 CET 2010

...And, after pouring in resources, they can have their app rejected
without any reason just because mr job and his buddies feel like it.
This is a big reason I have decided not to get involved with it.  If I
make software, I want to give it away or sell it directly to people,
and not have to ask apples permission to do so.  Plus, I don't want
force users to use iTunes to install my software, an application that
I myself abhor.

It is *not* an open platform so long as one company has a lock on all
legitimate means of installing software.