iPad and noise.io

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 28 11:51:16 CET 2010

True, the lockdown is awful.  If only they'd release a "Developer
Mode" that results in a fully working normal environment for those who
want it, and leave the modal-stuff for Grandma ..

We just recently went through this with the Zii Egg/Plaszma SDK
(Creative Labs' iPod Touch killer) and it turned out okay - there is
the normal 'lockdown' mode, but if you want it you can enable full
root access .. you just have to agree not to send back a root-screwed
device to Creative if you do something wrong, which is after all only
fair ..