The Apple Tablet...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 27 22:33:38 CET 2010

This article pretty much sums up exactly my thoughts on the iPad and
apple in general:

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/01/27/how-a-great-product-can-be-bad-news-apple-ipad-and-the-closed-mac/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+createdigitalmusic+(createdigitalmusic.com)

Tony