The Apple Tablet...

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 27 21:27:05 CET 2010

Looks good, if we don't get stung on the exchange rate it might be
Wendy's next laptop. It looks like you can't use the keyboard dock in
a landscape orientation, which seems like a bg mistake to me, but if
it works with bluetooth keyboards then that's not a problem.

Here's the interesting bit that nobody else seems to be focusing on:

"Processor: 1GHz Apple A4 custom-designed, high-performance, low-power
system-on-a-chip"

Is it Arm-based, x86 based, or something else, and what does this mean
for future iPhones and desktop macs?

- Andy_R