The Apple Tablet...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 27 15:30:34 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Joost Schuttelaar
<joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:
> The premium would be, coz it runs OS X :) I will probably get it, but I would be disappointed if it is as closed down as the iPhone.

All rumors at this point say that it will be basically the iPhone OS
with the apple app store and such on it.   Its probably going to be
carrier subsidized (like the iPhone) so my guess is that you shouldnt
get your hopes up on that one. Apples App store is too much of cash
cow not for them to push it and iTunes into being their forced
standard for everything.

Tony