The Apple Tablet...

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 27 12:46:26 CET 2010

2010/1/27 Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>:
> Well, couple of hours to go. Anybody interested here?

Probably not unless (miraculously) it's a much more open platform than
the iPhone.  I can live with a closed phone having never had an open
one but having a decent sized touch screen in a portable factor and
not being able to run something like Processing (processing.org) on it
would be too irritating.  II know there's always jailbreaking but
it'll be too expensive for someone of my means to be entirely
comfortable with taking a chance on bricking it.

Jonny