New Track: 29 DJs In 7 Rooms

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 25 11:45:56 CET 2010

Okay, third listen and I have a 'feeling' comment to make.

It falls a little flat around the part where LEAH starts saying
"29-seven, no guys .. 29-seven" .. -1:20 from the end of the track, I
start to lose a little interest in the lyrics and in the synthish
business.  Push a little break in there, maybe do *one more* round on
the lyrics to sex up the dossier a bit .. I think she's going in the
right direction, but she needs to surprise us a little around -1:20.
Sex.  Up.  The. Dossier.

Just falls flat, is all.  And I think you should know.