Hello!!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 22 23:12:33 CET 2010

android schreef:
> Hello Musicbarians!
>
> I hope you are all well I used to be on this list years ago, and look
> forward to reconnecting with everyone here! I've been collecting more
> hardware synths and writing more frequently. I have a soundcloud
> account which I'll link soon. What's been going on?!
>
> -Andrew / Android

Hey, Andrew,

Welcome back!

As said, you might want to check the posts on the RPM Challenge -
and compose a tune as well :-)

And it's true - many people are getting older, getting jobs,
wives, baby's, settling down. Worst thing - there hasn't been a
music-bar jam for quite some time! There has been talk about one
at Dave S.' place, next spring/summer, though,so who knows...

Me personally - just toooo much work to do any real music. It
sux. But I am working on it!!!

See you around :-)
--

:-)