Music in Progressssssssss

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 22 01:46:36 CET 2010

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=805498

The X Bird

As usual on top.
It's not completely finished yet but it's getting somewhere.
I already cut 2 or 3 minutes from the beginning - it was a bit
incomplete and boring.

Maybe I'll lose some at the end - maybe at the beginning also - a minute
or less.

Yesterday and the day before I did most the recording, today I started
selecting and mixing.
Added a few recordings today because there was simply not enough to make
a decent piece of music.

Big advantage compared to the day before was that I got to know a little
bit what was coming to me..

Still some volumethings and panning things to do, but minor, I spent a
good part of the day/evening listening and adjusting levels.
I saw I mixed down a bit to loud - the wave peaks got cut off a bit but
it's the rough version - yeah.

Retro-PsychoRockdanceTrance or something i think..
Or just Punkdisco...