installing Max for Live

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 20 17:14:03 CET 2010

You don't need to pay for Max in addition to Max for Live.  When you pay for Max for Live ($300 USD) you can download the runtime from the Max site for free.

I haven't delved that much into it.  There is already some cool stuff being made, check out the Schwarzonator:

http://www.ableton.com/schwarzonator

mohsen  (completely bummed at breaking my 5th metatarsal in a game of footie last Sunday)

----- Original Message ----
From: Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 6:11:00 AM
Subject: Re: installing Max for Live

Let me know how it goes.  My issue with Max for Live is that I have to
own Max to use it, plus getting the Max for Live extensions...it gets
expensive.  Also, since there isnt a 'max for live player', if I were
to share tracks with my band, they would also have to get Max for Live
and Max.  That gets really expensive really fast..

I'd love to use some of the things I am hearing about, but if live's
future becomes dependent on it, then Ill probably just not upgrade
live anymore.

Tony